Monday, August 31, 2009

I came to find truth.

Today went by so fast!
And things ran pretty smoothly. I'm starting to feel bad for my 2nd period. They just get the fast, not so good explanation, while my other periods improve each time. I guess one day I'll explain it perfectly in all 5 classes...
Someday. after several years of teaching the same content I'll get it right.

I'm so wrongly excited for tomorrow night because I won't have any problem.. due to the fact that we have library day on wednesday! I plan on cooking a slightly more complicated meal than normal and going for a wonderful hike. I have loved the recreation options in Austin, so far.
Even though I really haven't had much planning tonight either. Except for the wonderful birthday cupcakes I have to make for the bulletin board. Just writing names.... but still how did the first year teacher get stuck with that?
It won't be that bad... I'll watch TV and finish it up.
Hopefully tomorrow will run well also!
I liked the way I planned everything out on Sunday night. That helped me a lot. I'd like to do that every week, just a little bit earlier than 7pm next time.

Also- the black bean enchilada's I made tonight were great! Can't wait to try it again

No comments:

Post a Comment