Do you remember when I had a blog and I actually updated it?
Do you remember when I actually had things to say?
Usually, I know I want to write about something when it sits in my mind for about a week. It sits there, and gnaws at me until I have to get it all down. I don't ever know what direction it will go in- but I still know that it needs to start going somewhere.
Lately my mind has looked like the bunch of silly bands on my wrist.

When I pull them off my wrist, one by one, you can see each thing clearly and individually.
A pig
A turtle
The United States
A Statue of Liberty
A Crescent Moon
A Bucking Bronco

I always know what each band will turn out to be.
Together, though, they seem confusing. Singularly it's all clear.
Just like all the things running through my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment