Thursday, September 24, 2009

I am sinking, merely sinking

Tomorrow is my first EVVVVVER substitue teacher!!!
While I will be in the building... I'm still undeniably nervous. I think my kids will be off the wall. I will have notes left behind detailing the substitue's day at the zoo, not in a classroom. I fear nothing will get done and when I pick up my student's Personal Narrative's on Tuesday, they will be awful. I mean really rotten.
But I think I need to do that to them. Let them see how NOT working in class effects them. And some of them it won't affect at all. But for the one's it does affect (or for their parents that it affects) hopefully it will help.
I think on Monday I am going to try a few new things in class. dealing with classroom management. Nothing big. And not that anything is THAT bad. But I want to try something new.

I am glad this week is over, and can't wait to see that paycheck.
2 more weeks till College Station with Yvette. Can't wait.
And the UT game this weekend.. I can't believe I will be wearing burnt orange somewhere!

Abby's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

1 comment:

  1. Crack that whip Abby. The "bad" kids are ruining it for everybody else.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete