One teacher said that the other teachers are rude to her, and say things like "we hope we get used to working with you" or "are you friends with the admin? We thought that was how you got hired"
Thank goodness I don't have to deal with that! I would be miserable. I think that would make me even more upset.
At some times I think it would be nice to be better friends with the other teachers and make a bigger effort with them. But then most of the time I think, I don't have time to stop and try to be their friend. I'll try next year! I would rather focus on the important stuff that is getting me from day to day. Just for right now. I can be live without a life for a year. maybe.
And a lot of the other people were having the same problems I am. Which was nice to see that it's not just me.
I should go make a binder for my lesson plans... and I should grade something for my TAG kids.
But I have lost a lot of momentum and interest in grading. I need to get it back!
I had to teach some grammar today.... No one should trust me with their child and grammar together.
The new John Mayer single is wonderful though!
No comments:
Post a Comment